Water for Schools.
Myles of Great Hopes has donated a 10,000 liters of water tank to IlBissil Township primary school in Kajiado Kenya. This was our first phase to the project. We have done a second phase of digging trenches and connected the school with the municipal water at the small town. Our third phase is the drilling of the well.
- 100 volunteers needed for this charity activity.
- We aggregate in the city center at 8:00 pm.
- Everyone will get items and we divided into 2 group to start to 2 directions.
- We will go to the place where homeless usually stay and give items for them.
- Every group has a leader and a secretary to note important problems what we will ask for help from nonprofits organization or NGOs.
- NOTE: Everyone ensure safety and punctuality.