Serving Summer Adventures Coder Dojo program
What: Serving Summer Adventures by Empowering in STEM through Shared Values to our Children
Who: CoderDojo Apex (CDA) in Partnership with Myles of Great Hopes (MoGH) are hereby enabling the international participation of children between the ages of 8-14 to learn and make with Technology
Coder Dojo Apex (CDA) has been serving residents of the Raleigh Triangle area since its inception in 2019 but has also recently expanded its community virtually to out of state participants. (https://zen.coderdojo.com/dojos/us/apex-nc/apex-nc)
CoderDojo is a global, volunteer-led movement of free, open coding clubs with a mission to provide opportunities for young people to learn to program computers and be creators of technology. The movement believes that it is better and easier to learn these skills early and nobody should be denied an opportunity to do so.
The Myles of Great Hopes (MoGH) an International Nonprofit has a vision of Reviving, Empowering and Sustaining Hopes for the underserved communities in Africa, mostly focused in Kenya but also remains engaged locally in the Raleigh Triangle area. Our scope of work involves clean Water provision, Health Sanitation and Education to students in public schools. (https://www.mylesofgreathopes.org/ourstory/)
The CDA and MoGH are warmly excited for our Serving Summer Adventures slated to take place between July and August 2021. The orientation will be on July 10th from 10:30am – 11:30pm ET. The main program will be on Saturdays between July 17th through August 7th from 10:30am to 12:30pm ET.
Our Members and Locations
Our young participants are proudly called Ninjas and will be participating from the following geographical locations:
- California – 7:30am – 9:30am US Pacific Time (PT
- Illinois – 9:30am – 11:30am US Central Time (CT)
- North Carolina – 10:30am – 12:30pm US Eastern Time (ET)
- Ghana – Golden Intellectual’s School, Sunyani – 1:30pm – 3:30pm Accra Time
- Ghana – Santa Barbara School – Tema – 1:30pm – 3:30pm Accra Time
- Kenya – Kajiado Simon Project – Ilbissil, Kajiado county – 4:30pm – 6:30pm Nairobi GMT Time
- Kenya – Nakuru Metropolitan Area, Nakuru County 4:30pm – 6:30pm Nairobi GMT Time
- Kenya – Nairobi Metropolitan Area, Nairobi County, 4:30pm – 6:30pm, Nairobi GMT Time
Great You are welcome
Greetings! I’ve been reading your weblog for a long time now and finally got the courage
to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Tx!
Just wanted to mention keep up the good work!
my homepage: delta 8 THC