Knights of Columbus – Happening this Saturday evening in Raleigh is the Battle of the Paddles. This months charity is Myles of Great Hopes. The doors open at 6pm no early birds please. . $5.00 meals available, cash bar. Bring lots of quarters. it is like an auction, a raffle, a charity fundraiser, and a home party all in one! Local vendors will be showing off new items at their tables and will also have 2 auction baskets for only 1 quarter per bid! Plus live auctions with live bidding. It’s a fun night so be prepared to get addicted; you’ll want to come every month.
Myles of Great Hopes appreciates the partnership with Sacred Heart Cathedral – Global Outreach Group, The Knights of Columbus and the following sponsors for the amazing awesome prizes to be won. You bid with 25 cents and wins something worth $190, $175, $50, $100, etc etc, tell a friend, bring a friend. Below is a sneak peak
– A family Photo shoot worth $175 sponsored by Picha Moments
– A weekend Get away sponsored by Hampton Inn and Suites – Raleigh Glenwood South
-A $190 worth of Body & Brain Yoga sponsored by Tai Chi – Meditation
– A Mellow Mushroom Pizza night gift card
– A dog gift basket worth more than $120 dollars worth of stuff sponsored by Pet-Super-Market Cary etc etc.
Be sure to bring rolls of quarters to do your bidding, also bring your wallet or credit card to buy from the vendors tables.
No One under 18 allowed
$3.00 will be collected for each bidder paddle at door and you will receive a vendor sign in sheet. You will go around and talk & shop with each vendor- have each vendor sign next to their table number then when done you will turn in at front table, so your name can be pulled for door prizes from each vendor..
The charity of the month will also have an auction table, of great donated items….
How it Works:
– Each item up for bid will be displayed for all guests to see at the vendors tables.
– There will be a brief description, retail value and how many quarters you will need to bid. Guests that want to play will give their bid of 1 quarter and hold up their numbered paddle.
– When all bids are collected, the auctioneer will draw a numbered chip from the container. If the number on your paddle matches the number on the chip drawn, you’ve won that item! If a matching numbered paddle is not held up, the auctioneer will draw again, until we have a winner.
– Once we have a winner all chips will be placed back in the container and go to the next item to be auctioned off.
Be prepared to stay late & go home a winner!!!
Sponsored by Columbus Club of Raleigh. come on out. Guys tell your wives. Bring lots of quarters.