Our 2nd Annual MoGH “Water for Kenya” Fun Run\Walk will be held on Saturday June 17th 2017.
Myles of Great Hopes is a nonprofit 501 3 c in the state of North Carolina whose vision is Reviving, Empowering and Sustaining of Hopes for the impoverished villages in Africa, with focus on Kenyan schools. We are 100% volunteer driven and devoted to providing clean and safe water in rural areas. Our focus is to complete, repair, and restore broken water wells at schools so that children are not exposed to unsanitary conditions. Students’ dependence on contaminated water affects their education and health. Water borne diseases and outbreaks like cholera are sometimes fatal. We kindly request your sponsorship. This family friendly event will be held at Lake Lynn Park Greenways Community Center located at 7921 Ray Road, Raleigh, NC 27613 from 8am to 11am. Through your participation, we will complete two wells restoration projects for the projected cost of $5,000 each. When fixed, students and neighboring communities will be provided with clean and safe water. This is an immeasurable gift for these families and we want you to be a part of this success story.
Our two targeted schools are Kajiado Township Primary School and Ilbissil Girls High School. Both of these are in Kajiado, Kenya, which is a semi-arid region with desert-like conditions. The funds will enable us to repair and restore two water wells and empower local schools and the surrounding communities with the most basic and vital resources. Please join us in our mission to reach our goal by participating in the “Water for Kenya 5K” run/walk through registration, donations, or sponsorship. Over the years, our programs have positively impacted more than 2,000 individuals through our mission of Reviving, Empowering through and Sustaining of Hopes. Through your sponsorship today, together we can continue saving someone’s tomorrow.
Myles of Great Hopes is proud to have a market niche access of more than 5,000+ people which we believe is of great value to our partners. All sponsors will be listed according to their sponsorship level on our website and printed material distributed at the event (including banners and T-Shirts). Sponsors may set up a display table the day of the event, distribute promotional materials, and display a company banner or logo at the event. We also welcome sponsorship activation through activities at the “Water for Kenya 5k” Fun Run\Walk. We request you to confirm your sponsorship by or before Monday, May 1 2017 to help us in the planning process and logistics.
We will have multiple ways of getting you registered for your convenience. Your registration entitles you to receive our run/walk package that includes a t-shirt for the event and a wrist band at the very least, and some light snacks. Please let us know your t-shirt size. We will issue certificate of appreciation for helping empower a child in need of clean water through your participation. Upon request through email at firstname.lastname@example.org a recommendation letter would be written especially to students requiring one etc.
We have an amazing MoGH Gold Team Leads, their sleeves rolled excited to getting this done and making a history. Please join our face book today by clicking the button in our website for regular updates.
- MoGH Gold Team Leads are ready to help you get registered. They have the official forms for accountability purposes.
- Checks are payable to Myles of Great Hopes. You can also pay cash to the team member. This individual is known to you so there are no issues, we are using the power of friendships so there are no surprises. Every one is of great character and integrity.
- Please fill your name, phone number, email and fee is 25 dollars.
- Soon after registration (5 days), you will receive an official email from email@example.com We believe so much on interpersonal relationships, so help us spread the word and thank you.
- You are welcome to register via our Pay Pal Green Donate button on top right of our website at www.mylesofgreathopes.org Immediately, the system will email you a receipt of your payment with the organizations ID Number for your Tax Deductions.
- If using Pay Pal online, please indicate the purpose as MoGH 5K Water for Kenya in the memo. The system will send us the same email and you will be added to the spreadsheet of registered participant.
- If you are in high school for example or a church or an organization, you are welcome to create your own teams, and adapt a name of your choice as you sponsor the event. Help make your department or company or school get recognized at our event and in many other social media outlets including appearing on our website.
- For such organized groups, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can build the momentum together. We believe in Partnerships and cooperation is not competition. We are all in this together.
- We are developing other registration ways such as EventBrite and online registration forms so you have your best options working for you.
- Please save June 17th 2017 on your calendar and tell a friend, a family member, a neighbor near you. We will have fun together.
We truly appreciate your considerations on this humble request. Participation Sponsorship levels are as follows:
TITLE SPONSOR: $2,500 “Presented by” on T-shirt with corporate logo, mentioned in all press and print along with option to set up an informational table (registration of 15 runners)
PLATINUM SPONSOR: $2,000 “Special thanks:” on T-shirt with corporate logo, mentioned in press, print, and social media, along with option to set up an informational table (registration of 10 runners)
GOLD SPONSOR: $1,500 – mentioned in press, print, and social media along with option to set up an Informational table (registration of 10 runners)
SILVER SPONSOR: $500 – mentioned in press, print, and social media along with option to set up an informational table (registration of 7 runners)
BRONZE SPONSOR: $300 group mentioned in social media (registration of 5 runners)
INDIVIDUAL GOLD MEMBER: $200 mentioned on social media, appear on the website
In-Kind sponsors: Recognized at the sponsorship level that corresponds to the fair market value of in-kind gift donation (including listing on printed materials and T-Shirts).